Hi "Superman"


 Shocked?!Don't be shocked cause You are really a superhero!I won't be talking about some occupation which has now become a common subject!sounds so boring!!But I would be talking about every single soul living life. Yes,I am serious, my dear.


You might be thinking that why am I calling you guys superhero.The reason is so huge cause you don't even know about your hidden superpowers.The power to endure and express!!!


A human being faces many social,mental or physical problems.But have you noticed how you endure those and fight against those?Think about a time when you get a great pressure on doing your homework or assignment in a short time.How you handle the situation!Thus every single person have endured the sorrow and problems of their life and solved them with a cute smile.This of course proves you are a superhero!!Congratulations, you now can announce tp your friends and community that you are a superhero.


How odd this might feel but you don't even know how you value!!!!You are special, my dear!!You have never been useless. You were all along a superhero who just can't fly!!


Please support my blog. I think my stories and thoughts can make your day.Don't believe me? The only thing you have to do is to get enlightened by "Enlighten".


Comments

Post a Comment