You will Die Tommorow!.

 Tommorow, a word which doesn't exist in the world of reality.Human life is dependent on our "today".But you might ask why the hell the title is about dying tommorow when there is no tommorow according to me .Let's be honest one doesn't know when or how he will die.We all know that but what happens when we get you know that you will die tommorow.complex,isn't it?but my dear,that's how this whole system works.You have to think about what if you die the next day.sounds strange?!That's the "enlighten" fact,my dear.If you are a family man,you might pray for your family.If you are an energetic young then you might want to get a great day before your death.My dear,you know what I know that it is so difficult to think.So stop thinking aboutt it!!

Now can you measure the time you waste everyday?again complex!!Dear,then you got that right.That's what we do now.We completely waste our day without thinking about what is gonna happen tommorow. Wait for Tommorow. But it ain't coming,right??So what are you waiting for?Stop wasting time,my dear.Live your life to the fullest so that you can call every day a good day for yourself.

Please support my blog.It is my first post in my blog.I think my stories or thoughts can make your day.Don't believe me?The only thing you have to do is get enlightened by "enlighten"πŸ™‚


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hi "Superman"